What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

67 hoodies

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
10_0020_shark_0020_m_0020_hood_0020_ch_s.JPG

newman

First Grade
I hate the fluffy material the 67 is made out of. Otherwise sick item.
I love hoodies and own like 30.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Well , Dodger, you are either walking around with your eyes popping out or you are a midget.
They only had 5 or 6 come in last year bigger than a medium.

carcharias

Immortal
I have the 67 light blue t-shirt...it was a gift...never worn it, probably never will.
I also have the black shirt with the old mal on it.
That cops a hiding.

newman

First Grade
I have a 1989 aussie duct jersey and that is the only piece of sharks merch I have.

Oh I have a beanie and a scarf somewhere that me mum gave me for chrissy like 25000 years ago.

newman

First Grade
yep.
Im contemplating buying the "coaches jacket".

I think that 67 range they came up with is the best they have done with merch for a long, long time.

newman

First Grade
Yeah but I freeze on the hill in the rain in winter and I need to buy a jacket like that anyway.

The Dodger

First Grade
Well , Dodger, you are either walking around with your eyes popping out or you are a midget.
They only had 5 or 6 come in last year bigger than a medium.

lol

i got it from the leagues club at the reception, it was at the begining of last year.

i don't have it on me but it is a L or XL for sure.

i swear, im not lying.

newman

First Grade
Supporter_0020_Jkt_m.jpg

havent seen this before. Just says SHARKS on the breast and has a weird shark logo/sargeants stripes thing on the arm.

Coaches_0020_jacket_0020_(Small).JPG

The coaches jacket is now $85. I think ill be making a purchase.

spider

Coach
i am sending reefy one for xmas - inside the collar will be personally signed by gerry

Last edited:

S.R.

Juniors
I got mine last year too.
XL in size.

I love it. The most worn item in my wardrobe.

The Dodger

First Grade
thats wicked K!

the one thing i dislike about the 67 jackets are the two zippers to zip up the jacket (both facing opposite ways).

at first it was farked to zip up but after a while, started working better.

Lewk

Juniors
anyone ordering online. the sizes are pretty small. my tip is whatever size you usually get go up one. (at least)

Yep, for sure. Especially with the hoody. I got a medium as a gift last year and it was way too short but the sleeves were the right length. Had to swap it for a large. :?

roboshark

Coach
I got mine last year too.
XL in size.

I love it. The most worn item in my wardrobe.

hey SR ..is it a true XL. If you normally wear an XL does it fit or is it smaller like someone else said on here...i am an XL as well so need to know

and how do i order one...is it from the sharks website..also how much

Latest posts