What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

87 year old breaking ankles at NRL Masters

kdalymc

Bench
Hopefully this doesn't get moved please, everyone needs to see this..
Just got home from a week at NRL Masters on the Gold Coast, wow what a beautiful event.
Our team (Jake's Allstars) came up against a team from Norfolk Island, which featured Ian, 87 years old and still running around...

already at 30k views, we trying to get him famous, if you got 3 second, please share the post on your facebook

JamesRustle

First Grade
Hopefully this doesn't get moved please, everyone needs to see this..
Just got home from a week at NRL Masters on the Gold Coast, wow what a beautiful event.
Our team (Jake's Allstars) came up against a team from Norfolk Island, which featured Ian, 87 years old and still running around...

already at 30k views, we trying to get him famous, if you got 3 second, please share the post on your facebook

Seen that bloke at Masters the last few years I've been playing. We played them in my first year.

Saw him in action on Thursday, then read the title and thought he must have come unstuck on Friday or Saturday... breaking ankles... assume you mean tackles??

Bloody great fun up there.

The Rosco

Bench
luck to get this comp in really, think everything shut down the next weekend.. heres a highlight of our ruckus from that week, what an awesome comp

Looks like all kinds of fun !
Old merkins, fat merkins all having a laugh and with great sportsmanship.
I watched THE game that made Carige famous yesterday on Fox. Some of these blokes have got him covered.

Latest posts