What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

8th spot will be decided whne Souths play the Knights in R.26

Sean18

Juniors
You lost in 09. Costing yourself a finals spot. You'll lose again this time.

STFU and get your facts right you stupid gimp.

Knights won't lose to LOL@50uff$ on OBD and if we beat Brisbane on Monday, which is quite possibly, then LOL@50uff$are basically gone!

Ah Bunniesman, a bastion of rugby league knowledge as always.

FWIW, I don't think Rd 26 will decide the spot. I think we will beat the Dogs next week and Souths will get done easily by the Broncos, meaning that 50uff$ will need to beat us by about 100 on Old Boys Day to take our spot in the finals. I also think we are a decent shot at knocking over the Broncs on Monday.

But Bunniesman, keep believing and PLEASE keep talking it up dude... the lols will be epic will it all turns to shit for you (like it has every year for the last 40).

BunniesMan

Immortal
FMD newcastle fans are such inbred spastics. Rd 26 will be so sweet when we smash you. Hope Sandow has a few nice choking gestures for your crowds, and hopefully he does it right infront of your old boys as we make it to the finals where we belong and your mob gets in one scandal or another this offseason like they usually do.

Sean18

Juniors
FMD newcastle fans are such inbred spastics. Rd 26 will be so sweet when we smash you. Hope Sandow has a few nice choking gestures for your crowds, and hopefully he does it right infront of your old boys as we make it to the finals where we belong and your mob gets in one scandal or another this offseason like they usually do.

Oh the irony.

LOL@50uff$

Being called an 'inbred spastic' by Bunniesman is truly praise from Caesar.

Who do you think is considered the bigger spastic on here champ, you or us? If you actually believe that you are considered by the wider community represented on this forum to be smarter than us, put a poll up and prove it.

If you don't believe it, well, you know what they say about people in glass houses...

jonno_knights

Juniors

wayne_bennett_729-420x0.jpg

470_boyd.jpg

"Because Wayne Bennett's brother said so"

Heard you like men, so I threw that pic of Boyd in for you.

BunniesMan

Immortal
wayne_bennett_729-420x0.jpg

470_boyd.jpg

"Because Wayne Bennett's brother said so"

Heard you like men, so I threw that pic of Boyd in for you.
Yeh you would you homo genius.

Can't wait till next year when our team smashes yours. Dave Taylor to break Boyd into tiny pieces.

Merritt to play Origin on the opposite wing from Boyd and carve the little prick up.

Souths to be 2012 minor premiers. Newcastle to come 8th and get smashed by us in round 1. Wayne to regret moving to a team full of nohoper f**kwits.

Sean18

Juniors
Yeh you would you homo genius.

Can't wait till next year when our team smashes yours. Dave Taylor to break Boyd into tiny pieces.

Merritt to play Origin on the opposite wing from Boyd and carve the little prick up.

Souths to be 2012 minor premiers. Newcastle to come 8th and get smashed by us in round 1. Wayne to regret moving to a team full of nohoper f**kwits.

Still pissed you didn't get them? Oh well at least you still have Sandow! Oh wait...

Vic Mackey

Referee
You realise if Canterbury beat Manly tomorrow, they're on equal points with Souths and Newcastle?

you realise that tonight im going to be snorting coke off katy perrys tits?

ohh sorry i thought this was the thread where we said things that we want to happen but never will

Silent Knight

First Grade
I'm so proud of my fellow Knights fans. Despite my ongoing contribution to the LOL@50uff$ movement I don't even have to jump in anymore and help out the guys. They deliver most of the LOL@50uff$ and LOL@Dunniesman without my involvement :clap: I can just sit back and laugh at Dunniesman's stupidity.