What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

8th spot will be decided whne Souths play the Knights in R.26

rabbitohs

Juniors
I'm so proud of my fellow Knights fans. Despite my ongoing contribution to the LOL@50uff$ movement I don't even have to jump in anymore and help out the guys. They deliver most of the LOL@50uff$ and LOL@Dunniesman without my involvement :clap: I can just sit back and laugh at Dunniesman's stupidity.

Actually, anyone who bothers to argue with Bunnieman is a genius by proxy.

Or they fancy their chances. :eek:

eozsmiles

Bench
Yeh you would you homo genius.

Can't wait till next year when our team smashes yours. Dave Taylor to break Boyd into tiny pieces.

Merritt to play Origin on the opposite wing from Boyd and carve the little prick up.

Souths to be 2012 minor premiers. Newcastle to come 8th and get smashed by us in round 1. Wayne to regret moving to a team full of nohoper f**kwits.

50uff$ fans are talking up next year already? Sounds about right. Never been a more wind borne set of fans in the game.

That bit about being in the finals where you should be is funny too. I dare say that you have spent much of your life seeing them in the bottom section of the table. So where did you get the idea that you belong near the top?

Spot On

Coach
Still pissed you didn't get them? Oh well at least you still have Sandow! Oh wait...

No,no. Souths have Jerry McGuire. Who? That's right. f**king who? Who is the last coach to come from the ESL and win an NRL comp in their first season here. Not only that, Adam Reynold's is the South Sydney half. Who?

RHCP

Bench
Josh McGuire is a brilliant coach they tell me. And this Adam Sandler kid goes alright too.

Souff Sinny 2012!

BM1979

Juniors
wayne_bennett_729-420x0.jpg

470_boyd.jpg

"Because Wayne Bennett's brother said so"

Heard you like men, so I threw that pic of Boyd in for you.

Im disturbed you had that pic to put on here

NAS

Juniors
I actually think souths might get Brisbane at home......If styles make fights, souths have the game to actually ruffle Brisbane's feathers a little, with their unpredictability especially close to the line. Brisbane's marker defence has been so so all year, and Luke and Sandow are brilliant at exploiting such a weakness. Then it's a case of getting the ball to the right, and Merritt showed against Canberra and Parramatta that he's deadly if given half a shot wrapping around behind his playmaker.

either way, I reckon that game will be an absolute belter, especially if Asotasi, Inglis and Merritt all make it on to the field....

I think it's imperative therefore that the knights win tonight if they are to hold onto 8th spot.

AuDragon

Juniors
FMD newcastle fans are such inbred spastics. Rd 26 will be so sweet when we smash you. Hope Sandow has a few nice choking gestures for your crowds, and hopefully he does it right infront of your old boys as we make it to the finals where we belong and your mob gets in one scandal or another this offseason like they usually do.
The irony of this quote cannot go unappreciated.
Insulting Knights fans for being confident based on a very successful history on Old Boys Day, and then go on to make another outlandish statement based on 40 years of... well, nothing really! :lol:

Not even Broncos fans make those statements, and we have only missed the finals ONCE in 20 years.

But then again, you only missed the bottom 8 once too in 20 years... which would make it fair to say that's where you really belong! :cool:

AuDragon

Juniors
It won't be a walk in the park, but I think the Broncs will pip the Knights tonight, just...
It guarantees 3rd spot at least and keeps us in the race for 2nd.

eozsmiles

Bench
Plenty of interest in who is going to get their arse handed to them by Melbourne week 1 of the finals. Souths have the most overhyped formline in NRL history. The Titans beat Canberra the other day with 16 players, Parra are last and overachieved getting there, and they snuck past the Cowboys who had a nearly fit Thurston. Souths best win recently was against the out of form Saints. Newcastle have flogged the Titans and Raiders and done little else besides beat an out of form Saints.