What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Hot Woman Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Locky_Jr said:
huh? :?
apparently I am a misogynist, so it would not surprise me whatever it is you mean

i built on what you said, as in i took what you said, and built on it? can ibe clearer?

also; *shows a Newspaper cut out of 71-6 Scoreline to Fred, then laughs while beating chest*

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
newtownbluebags said:
:lol: do you know what that means L_J?

she doesnt NBB, i was thinking... how does it make sense? but obviously i wasnt the only one, so yeah ill wager Fred's chest bar that she doesnt.

Hallatia

Referee
Erica Durance
erica-durance-picture-1.jpg

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/hqylss/2006-04/04/xin__EWM_350403050840784947413.jpg

Hallatia

Referee
newtownbluebags said:
:lol: do you know what that means L_J?
I do and I was called it several times today and although there may be an element of truth to it, as a female myself it was hurtful to be called a misogynist

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Locky_Jr said:
I do and I was called it several times today and although there may be an element of truth to it, as a female myself it was hurtful to be called a misogynist
then whomever called you that has the laws of the universe arse about! :lol:

Hallatia

Referee
newtownbluebags said:
then whomever called you that has the laws of the universe arse about! :lol:
females can be misogynists, a misogynist is merely one characterised by hatered, dislike or mistrust of women:lol: dictionary definition

Status
Not open for further replies.