What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

[furrycat]

Coach
Locky_Jr said:
Dear Furry,

I get the sudden impression that you have gone on a power trip.
That is all.

Love,
"Super Locky"

Dear Super Locky,

I regret to inform you that I am just kidding- however, I do not enjoy looking at pictures of naked men.

Love Cat.

Hallatia

Referee
[furrycat] said:
Dear Super Locky,

I regret to inform you that I am just kidding- however, I do not enjoy looking at pictures of naked men.

Love Cat.
you do not?
could have fooled me :D

Hallatia

Referee
[furrycat] said:
There'll be words between us later :fist:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crazy: :crazy:

Hallatia

Referee
[furrycat] said:
Wow... good thing I didn't propose :crazy:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crazy:
he is getting creepy ideas

Hallatia

Referee
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hallatia

Referee
Dear Furrycat,

you are quite scary, I think I have broken a few things as a result of you and your creepy ideas, please help me fix them

love,
"Super Locky"

[furrycat]

Coach
Locky_Jr said:
Dear Furrycat,

you are quite scary, I think I have broken a few things as a result of you and your creepy ideas, please help me fix them

love,
"Super Locky"

Dear Lamp,

Do you mind if I call you lamp? Good.

What did you break?

Love Cat.

Hallatia

Referee
[furrycat] said:
Dear Lamp,

Do you mind if I call you lamp? Good.

What did you break?

Love Cat.
Dear Cat,

why are you calling me lamp?

the radio, cd player thingy over there, although I blame the 4 year, old he definately broke the kareoke tv

love,
"Super Locky"

[furrycat]

Coach
Locky_Jr said:
Dear Cat,

why are you calling me lamp?

the radio, cd player thingy over there, although I blame the 4 year, old he definately broke the kareoke tv

love,
"Super Locky"

Dear Lamp,
How was I the one who broke your radio and cd player?
I was busy makign bird noises to scare my neighbours

Love cat

Hallatia

Referee
[furrycat] said:
Dear Lamp,
How was I the one who broke your radio and cd player?
I was busy makign bird noises to scare my neighbours

Love cat
it is the same thing, it happened while I was screaming and why are you caling me lamp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts