What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hallatia

Referee
this thread has officially been spammed, I do not think anyy one will dare post pictures of attractive half naked men here anymore

lockyno1

Post Whore
Why? I have posted quite a few posts in this thread you know, just having fun with WF in this thread! Quite a few different people post in this thread.

Hallatia

Referee
lockyno1 said:
Why? I have posted quite a few posts in this thread you know, just having fun with WF in this thread! Quite a few different people post in this thread.
blah blah blah

wittyz chick

Coach
*remembers great times at Parra* =P~

Stevie02-1.jpg

Hallatia

Referee
wow! he looks hot there

I have always liked Luke McDougall

I remember back when he used to play for the Roosters they were having one of those drug test things and he flipped out and ran out of the stadium, he ran like so far away, they ended up catching up with him and getting a sample, he was clean, but it is still a funny story

wittyfan

Referee
Locky_Jr said:
wow! he looks hot there

I have always liked Luke McDougall

I remember back when he used to play for the Roosters they were having one of those drug test things and he flipped out and ran out of the stadium, he ran like so far away, they ended up catching up with him and getting a sample, he was clean, but it is still a funny story

I thought that the drug thing was with one of his other brothers. (not Adam though)

Luke also played for Cronulla and Souths for a bit too.

Status
Not open for further replies.