What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wittyfan

Referee
half said:
hmmm

no hindy

a bit shocking imho

no sully either

these 2 topped our polls here

kurt gridley [sic], ben ross, danny buderus and anthony watmough are nominees btw

It's a total shambles. An unspectacular selection of players, along with some awful mistakes. Chad Randwick? Nick Youngquest? Kurt Gidley is quite ugly yet has made both this and the Men of League calendar. And they couldn't get even get Girds in for some photos. Ugh, I could run it far better.

~bedsy~

First Grade
sullyfan said:
half said:
hmmm

no hindy

a bit shocking imho

no sully either

kurt gridley [sic], ben ross, danny buderus and anthony watmough are nominees btw

It's a total shambles. An unspectacular selection of players, along with some awful mistakes. Chad Randwick? Nick Youngquest? Kurt Gidley is quite ugly yet has made both this and the Men of League calendar. And they couldn't get even get Girds in for some photos. Ugh, I could run it far better.
Is there a calander? Is it from these players?
I voted for Danny (of course ;-) ) I think Girds or Wing will win it though.

Dani

Immortal
sullyfan said:
half said:
hmmm

no hindy

a bit shocking imho

no sully either

i think together we could make a poll much much much better than this.
finally putting my perving to good use :D

Jordovski

Juniors
sullyfan said:

I thought you liked Chaddy? :shock:

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
half said:
hothothot.jpg

i think im going to be sick

half said:
Johns Magic said:
I betcha Rooney wasn't there 8)
they showed poor taste, but they're not idiots

no they have taste i mean rossy was there =P~ =P~ =P~

wittyfan

Referee
Chad is very hot to touch. But apart from Chaddy, John Morris, Billy Slater and Ryan McGoldrick, it's of an appalling standard. Any competition without Hindy or Sully should not be taken seriously.

wittyfan

Referee
bedsy said:
Is there a calander? Is it from these players?

There is a calendar put out by Lowes Menswear, but with a much better selection of players. It's worth getting. :)

wittyfan

Referee
half said:
hmmm. that's a lot of money considering i'm only interested in february

It's worth buying for Hindy.

Also I found that Stuart Webb and Brad Watts were nice surprises. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.