What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: LU Arsenal Brigade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillips

Referee
a fully fit Clichy at left back is going to be awesome

Djourou isnt rubbish, thats abit harsh...he's still a kid

Hoyte isnt good enough for Arsenal though..

MONY

Juniors
From what I have seen of Djourou this season he's been very very average. Reacted far too slow imo for the Boro goal.

Instead of debating who is good and who is rubbish or whatnot im going to change the topic.

It was good to see Arsenal have some long range shots against Middlesborough. Gallas had a blast. Fabregas and Henry had a few shots too..

Thought Rosicky played very well for his limited time on the field... Baptista was a little quiet for mine.

Macca_

Coach
Yeah they'll start to go in soon. Have dominated every game this season, but haven't been able to convert. Everyone is shot shy.

Rosicky did look good. He'll settle and be a gun player for us.

Give Djourou time. As phillips said, he's just a kid. Held his own in the heart of the Swiss defence in an impressive World Cup campaign.

Baptista didn't get much of the ball vs Boro. He'll prove to be a good buy I think.

Be interesting to see the lineup tonight with Henry out. I'm thinking a 5 man midfield on the road with either Van Persie or Adebayor up front alone. Gilberto, Fabregas, Hleb, Ljungberg and 1 of Baptista or Rosicky in the midfield. Eboue, Toure, Djourou and Gallas at the back.

Reckon we'll get a win on the road.

And how's this -
http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?...e=Arsenal+set+to+wear+unique+shirt+in+Hamburg

Arsenal set to wear unique shirt in Hamburg

Arsenal will have a different name on their shirts on Wednesday night.

Hamburg have the same sponsor as Arsène Wenger’s side — Emirates — and regulations insist one side must change. As the away side the visitors will alter their kit, Hamburg will do likewise when they visit London later in the group.

Kit manager Vic Akers has printed up special yellow shirts with “Dubai” in black writing on the front.

It is thought to be the first time this issue has arisen.

The Devil

Bench
What's happened to Henry?

Makes me wish i had fox, or SBS bought the premier league highlights show again.. :(

The Devil

Bench
Nothing beats watching the game..

With Henry out I'd like to see a 5 man midfield, or a lone striker and one shadow striker.

MONY

Juniors
What an awesome goal from Rosicky. Will be very interesting to see who qualifies in 2nd :D. My tip is CSKA Moscow

lolesi

First Grade
Massive fan of Thomas, was very happy when i heard he was coming to the EPL, though not with Liverpool, its still good watching a class player week in week out, a great long distance shot on him, as was displayed last night!

Macca_

Coach
Well that starting 11 will do I guess :D

Top effort from the kids again. Well deserved win :clap:

And well done Big Ad. Done a great job today, sloppy at times, but he worked his butt off and got the winner after some Fabba brilliance.

Macca_

Coach
skeepe said:
17th :lol: :lol:
By the way, that's 10th with a game in hand :D

But if you look close enough, Liverpool are in 15th and T*tt*nh*m are in 16th :lol: (they play each other next weekend too)

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts