What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: New Pic Thread MWAHAHA 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki

Coach
That'll prob be me in a couple of days. 6 days by the beach.. I sometimes forget about sunscreen tbh. I'll have to be very consious (spl) of my surroundings. lol

Nikki

Coach
I need this holiday so bad!!! lol. Its supposed to be really nice at Huskisson too. We are goin on a Dolphin Cruise and to Mogo Zoo and beach, beach, beach!!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
1 Eyed TEZZA said:
Yeah I havent seen Weston in ages, truely an ugly funny bastard he his.
This is the only pic I got of us together like a year and a half ago. im in the top right corner with the worst drunk hair of my life.

westonstanandshaz.jpg

LOLZ!
Harris with glasses on, no wonder the mug never had em on around us :lol:
Who's that at the bottem? Looks like Nik? Or a changed Trip (minus the handcuffs that usually come with Trip)

Alba

Coach
Nikki said:
I need this holiday so bad!!! lol. Its supposed to be really nice at Huskisson too. We are goin on a Dolphin Cruise and to Mogo Zoo and beach, beach, beach!!!

haha the only good thing about huski is the pub haha and thats only cause theres alcohol in it! .. but i used to be a local so i hate everything down there! haha

dyslexie

Juniors
yeah i think i would hate it if i were a local but for a weekend away with mates its unreal !!! the beach is soo nice !!

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Your hair doesnt have a few drinks then decide to change styles.
Gee, thanks for the tip.

LOLZ!
Harris with glasses on, no wonder the mug never had em on around us
Who's that at the bottem? Looks like Nik? Or a changed Trip (minus the handcuffs that usually come with Trip)

Na thats not Nikheel, thats Stan at the front, hes been a mate of mine for a good 11 years now. Since Year 2. The chick is Shaz, shes cool. Nikheel looks after her alot.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Raiduh, I ain't hating or nothing, but it looks like you've been hitting the pies pretty hard. It's not so bad though, it actually makes you look more physically imposing than the runt you once were. What are you tipping the scales at these days?

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Dani said:
It's even worse today. Every time i moved at work i'd just about cry from pain. And don;t get me started on having to wear a bra for 8 hours. f**king ouch.

Lesson learnt, tbh.

I feel for you.

Sunburns one thing I just cant handle, and despite my Golden Tan, I get burnt pretty hard and youve got it pretty bad. Ive had it so red before I could hardly work, *shivers*

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
God-King Dean said:
I know it did. :lol:

That's why you addressed it scrawny.

Mate if you call 24 inch pythons scrawny then thats your cool.

And I can safely say Ive never seen you post on LU, dont make me own you.

God-King Dean

Immortal
You can own me once you stop wearing pink shirts, in the hopes girls won't notice your arms look like the compasses used in maths. :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Manu Vatuvei said:
Raiduh, I ain't hating or nothing, but it looks like you've been hitting the pies pretty hard. It's not so bad though, it actually makes you look more physically imposing than the runt you once were. What are you tipping the scales at these days?

:lol: its true, ive filled out alot the past 12 months, probably abit too much, too many late night lamb sandwiches :lol: Doing labouring work hasnt helped either, ive got decent muscle mass but also a fair bit of fat due to diet
im 85kgs at the moment, id like to get down to 80 but start of 2008 footy season and then around 78ish by this time next year.

2 years ago i was 65kgs lolz! Runt is right, i was a weed :lol:

McLovin

Staff member
Cityrail's wonderful bedding facilities...Next to none after a case...

31122007186.jpg

Note the gut, or lack thereof...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts