What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
But is what you're saying now sarcasm? Is it actually not fun? Can you actually tell? Or did I just take it too far? Find out next week...:sarcasm:

Due to no sleep, I was lost for the first half of what you said. Then I danced under moonlight.

McLovin

Staff member
What he did was extremely poor sportsmanship, and he deserves a few weeks. But calling him a dog goes a bit too far, it was a dog act though.

The 'dog' tag should be reserved for those such as Gallen, although I suppose he has outworn the dog-tag (pun) and has reached grub status.

wat?

What he did was extremely poor sportsmanship, and he deserves a few weeks. But calling him a dog goes a bit too far, it was a dog act though.

The 'dog' tag should be reserved for those such as Gallen, although I suppose he has outworn the dog-tag (pun) and has reached grub status.

What about when Thurston spat on Barrett?

Status
Not open for further replies.