What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 11 (FOTM is pisshands)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didgi

:lol: im praying we win tomorrow, go you bloody roosters!
The Cowboys haven't won in Sydney for ages i believe! so your a good chance

All the guys on a different forum are laughing at me becuase I cant even tip the Cowboys today. I have a weird thing where I cant tip my team, ever, not even against 16th. Although this could have something to do with the fact that my team is rather dweebish in the 2nd half.

:lol: Your beloved Springboks? For f*cks sake how many countries do you support? Australian soccer, South African rugby and English cricket.

Can I guess you support America in the Olympics? Ireland in the International Rules?

Kiwis at league.

simmo1

First Grade
I sympathise with FOTM. I've dropped my phone in the urinal at the pub before. Smells a bit, but at least it still works.

Didgi

Yessss. Bad for tipping, good for a small amount of club pride.

I feel sorry for the roosters though. Dont deserve to win the spoon.

Didgi

:lol: MC...

I thought the Sharks played worse than the Roosters throughout the season.

Ah well, its all over now, and we're in 12th, another failure. At least your teams were both top 4 last year.

Of course we f*cking deserve it. But bloody hell it's absolutely shattering.

SKU30011861%20low.jpg

adamkungl

Immortal
pisshands, are you a fake account, because I've been thinking no real person would actually be silly enough to tell internet randoms the sh*t you do.
The pisshands, the paternity thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.