What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 11 (FOTM is pisshands)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormChaser

First Grade
Went to an all you can eat restaurant.. had to take a sh*t as soon as I got home, had way too much. I suppose I'm happy it came out that end :crazy:

I'm curious, do these 'all you can eat' jobbies exist in NZ, because the one I go to is chock full of Maoris and I've never seen people eat like it. If I owned the joint I'd take their plates away after the 16th refill.

I'm not being racist, but dayum these peeps can EAT!

Monk

Referee
The difference between the Doggies and St Merge Chokeawara is we won the gf as where the dragqueens choked.

The only thing better than seeing St Merge choke in a gf is seeing the Rorters get the wooden spoon :lol:

I Disagree, i find the Dragons choking much more enjoyable to watch then seeing The Roosters get the wooden spoon.

adamkungl

Immortal
The difference between the Doggies and St Merge Chokeawara is we won the gf as where the dragqueens choked.

The only thing better than seeing St Merge choke in a gf is seeing the Rorters get the wooden spoon :lol:

Dogscum getting the spoon just 12 months ago was right up there wouldn't you agree. Oh, and don't forget 2002. There's another Spoon.

Wow. In this decade Dogs are giving Souffs a run for the money for spoons

in this decade
Cowboys 1
Newcastle 1
Roosters 1
Penrith 2
Bulldogs 2
Souths 3

Last edited:

Apey

Staff member
I'm curious, do these 'all you can eat' jobbies exist in NZ, because the one I go to is chock full of Maoris and I've never seen people eat like it. If I owned the joint I'd take their plates away after the 16th refill.

I'm not being racist, but dayum these peeps can EAT!

Haha, not sure.

The thing I love is the massive fat people that go there :lol: Not just overweight, I mean the ones that literally look like two people.

Owner when they walk in the door: /sigh.

McLovin

Staff member
Think it's safe to say that the dogs and the roosters are supported by a bunch of androtops...

adamkungl

Immortal
yes. And you cheated and lost all your points another year. hahaha. idiot...

im not suggesting that it in anyway influenced the 04 victory, its not like you had the exact same team that you cheated to acquire, or anything like that. Oh wait....

yes. And you cheated and lost all your points another year. hahaha. idiot...

im not suggesting that it in anyway influenced the 04 victory, its not like you had the exact same team that you cheated to acquire, or anything like that. Oh wait....

Yeah our team was so bad that you had to go out and buy 4 of our players lol

Status
Not open for further replies.