What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 15

Is Jobdog the most boring person on the planet?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Just for you Jess.....

Me buying 10 packets of Mi Goreng for $4.50 =

captain-picard-full-of-win-500x381.jpg

p.s. Whats happened to Asotasi?
Squeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :ls:

I never ever leave early, unless I actually have somewhere else I have to be.

Don't you just hate it when people blurt something out and then just leave you hanging...

In the last half hour I've checked all the Souths chat sites, and the major newspapers just to see what Jess is talking about...

Nothing about Roy anywhere. Thanks Jess :fist:

I found out about the phonechucking website on nospam13....not sure how accurate it is :lol:

SORRY GUYS!! Had serioustimes meetings with a sponsor.
Yea i heard the Asotasi was out with a Broken Jaw.. didn't hear how it happened, if Kungl's rumour is right lollllllllllllllllllllll

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
it occurred to me just then, that i would totes win every superthread if i didn't use the
multiquote_off.gif
button to multi-quote!!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Allergic to something in it.

Even a schooner will make me sick as a dog.

Can drink spirits until the bar runs dry but a single beer puts me on my arse. Migraines, vomiting the whole nine yards.

that would be either the yeast or preservatives

there is beer around somewhere that doesn't have either, forget what its called

that would be either the yeast or preservatives

there is beer around somewhere that doesn't have either, forget what its called

Don't have any problems with anything else containing yeast.

Have tried a few beers over the years, all for the same result.

Drank some Magners alcoholic cider in London a few years back for the same result as well. So whatever it is, its in most beers and also alcoholic cider.

Kiki

First Grade
DKOR i cant really drink beer either. well i can but omg it makes me so bloated and sick the next day.

DKOR i cant really drink beer either. well i can but omg it makes me so bloated and sick the next day.

It doesn't take me until the next day. Depending on the size of the Beer, I'm sick before I finish it. I had a stein at the Lowenbrau once and I was sick as a dog before I'd finished it.

Dude that is the saddest thing I have ever heard

Sorry for your loss

It's all good. Just means It costs me more to get pissed because I have to drink spirits. Some of these pre-mixed ones are quite good nowadays though and because I'm holding a bottle, it gives me the illusion of drinking a Stubie when I'm hanging with my mates. I just can't let them see the label, otherwise they'll know I'm drinking a girly drink.... Stubbie holders ftw!

Mind you, those Smirnoff double blacks are quite nice and even have a Manly look about them. I can get away with drinking those.

:lol:

Don't be silly...i have spares...

Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.