What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 I

Status
Not open for further replies.

keeney

First Grade
hmm,mm
how bout u merge every thread in the forum, theyre all teh same anyway

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I merged all the previous posts into the old Superthread, which is still broke and the merged posts cannot be read.

Best to let it die a natural derth and use the new one.

Earl

Coach
Its only page 241 thats broken though. If we make enough posts here to merge them into Superthread 6, then it should be on page 242 and the problem maybe fixed.

Worth a shot?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
OK children, post away and I'll give it another try.

The software at this site has been modified since the original superthread, as changes were required to avoid the bombing and other silly things ect.

We may never be able to reach the dizzy heights of some of the previos superthreads.

Earl

Coach
lets make some post than. At least a page, that way it will definatly tick over 8)

Earl

Coach
Twizzle said:
OK children, post away and I'll give it another try.

The software at this site has been modified since the original superthread, as changes were required to avoid the bombing and other silly things ect.

We may never be able to reach the dizzy heights of some of the previos superthreads.

This one is on page 241, thats like the biggest its been for a long time, ands theres no bombing in numer 6.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
but they are generally smaller posts

it may be to do with the amount of memory that a thread uses rather the the pages,

just a guess

Status
Not open for further replies.