What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you considered having your arse cheeks slashed with a knife, and the cuts filled with hot tar as awesome, then I agree, NOFX are awesome.

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
:shock: *wonder what madunit would consider fun if having ones arse cheeks slashed and have hot tar in the slashes is considered awesome*

Dani

Immortal
i decided i need new friends, the ones i have now are mean :(
and i took out my tongue ring to clean today, weirdest feeling ever!

Choppies

Coach
I have dumped nearly all my high school friends :D
Only a few shall remain

after the HSC finished I set a time limit of 3 weeks and only my real friends contacted me in that time :D

the rest can go to hell :twisted:

Dani

Immortal
oh and another thing, i was in bakers delight buying my roll for lunch before school thismorning. and i was bored so i was rolling my tongue ring between my lips, anyways this guy who must have been about 45ish looked at me grinned and said "do you want to put that thing to good use?"
i rolled my eyes and told him to "f**k off"
really shut him down. i mean what a knob

Raider_69

Post Whore
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
what a wanker, should have said "right o then, guess that rules you out though" then kicked him in the head

Status
Not open for further replies.