What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dani

Immortal
for anyone who knows melbourne, to get anywhere from my house i have to go through a place called frankston, and if you know anything about frankston, you will know why i dont want to be at the train station by myself

Dani

Immortal
to call frankston a hole is the biggest understatement ever. frankston goes beyond the boundries of any hole you could imagine

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
StormGurlDani said:
for anyone who knows melbourne, to get anywhere from my house i have to go through a place called frankston, and if you know anything about frankston, you will know why i dont want to be at the train station by myself

they had that tv show last night about frankston and that freaky killer dude on forensic investigator show

Phillips

Referee
instead of Billy Slater you should have gotten one of Alex Chan ;-) :lol: or David Kidwell :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Iv'e played golf at frankston.

Mornington Peninsula.

The parents of a mate of mine live down there, quite a nice place.

Dani

Immortal
madunit said:
Iv'e played golf at frankston.

Mornington Peninsula.

The parents of a mate of mine live down there, quite a nice place.

im surprised you didnt get stabbed or something. i hate living so close to frankston :(

but as you said the rest of mornington peninsula is really nice, the beaches in summer are great, but not the ones at frankston, you run the risk of stepping on millions of needles and contracting god knows what, and im only slightly exaggerating.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
The golf course was awesome. Theres two 18 hole courses, and my mate and I played both in one day. What a big day that was, those greens were lightning fast, damn pro courses. :x

I bought my golf clubs there too. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.