What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Greenraider said:
hey, if your gay you get in free, so theres no trouble getting you in, unfortunatly, theres a cover charge for me so i wont be going, but im sure youll find some other friends there to amuse yourself

there is only a cover charge for you cause you try to bring in straightys like me. mate i think its time you came out of the closet
its known all around these boards. your gay. accept it

Jess

Juniors
So today, I was walking down the street, and I saw this penguin and I was like "woah".

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
wow all you guys have exams i feel old :( hahaha why bother with a fake id i had to deal with all my mates being over 18 it sucks but i had fun when i finally turned 18

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea i know!
just cause she had to get up early dosnt i should have to!!

im goin to parra shops with her, she said she is gonna drag me into all her stores and give me a show. I said fine, little does she know ill be draggin her down to Peter Wynns for a good hour or 2 :mrgreen: :badgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.