What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Imagine a high school where some of the world's most respected and important people from the past were brought back to life...People like Cleopatra, JFK, Abraham Lincoln, Joan Of Arc and Mahatma Ghandi...Now, imagine their personalities being totally different to what you knew them to be...What would you get? You'd get "Clone High" and it's bloody funny. As evidenced by some of the quotes.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0305011/quotes

DownUnder

Coach
Eelementary said:
Imagine a high school where some of the world's most respected and important people from the past were brought back to life...People like Cleopatra, JFK, Abraham Lincoln, Joan Of Arc and Mahatma Ghandi...Now, imagine their personalities being totally different to what you knew them to be...What would you get? You'd get "Clone High" and it's bloody funny. As evidenced by some of the quotes.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0305011/quotes

JFK: Are uh you drunk enough to sleep with me?
[Joan of Arc kicks JFK in the face]
JFK: Answer the question.

:lol:

Eelementary

Post Whore
DownUnder said:
JFK: Are uh you drunk enough to sleep with me?
[Joan of Arc kicks JFK in the face]
JFK: Answer the question.

I just bought it the other day and it's really quite funny.

Ghandi: I like my humping like I like my martinis....Dryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Bazal

Post Whore
Eelementary said:

I just bought it the other day and it's really quite funny.

Ghandi: I like my humping like I like my martinis....Dryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I may have to find that one Eele

Abe: Cleo sort of wants to... but I just don't know if I'm ready.
Abe's Foster Dad: Well, foster son, over half of high school students nation-wide have chosen abstinence, which is a good choice. But, they're not dating Cleo-friggin-patra! Have you seen that girl's ass? It's built like the Space Shuttle! Oh, this could be your only chance to drown the slippery otter! To harpoon the salty longshoreman! To verb the adjective noun!... But abstinence is a good choice as well.

JFK: Hark! That sounds like the gentle knock of a vulnerable teenage girl.
[door opens, post: Joan is standing in the rain"]
JFK: You're wet. Allow me to dry you off... with my pants!

DownUnder

Coach
Abe: Look, Kennedy, we kissed. And I don't want to exaggerate the importance of it, but we're going to be together forever.

JFK: Ask not what your student body president can do for you... Ask what you can do to your student body president's body.

I have to see this show :fist:

God-King Dean

Immortal
billted.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts