What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 8 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazal

Post Whore
What is it with Irish nurses? Every nurse I had bar the crabby night wench was Irish :crazy:

Bazal

Post Whore
Mine weren't hot....but the two I spoke to often loved to drink too :crazy: It's an Irish thing...I should know :crazy:

Bazal

Post Whore
Tbh DU I reckon that's just a result of your fixation. You know, the one we discussed the other day

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
When I had day surgery a month or two ago the head anesthetist was Irish :crazy:

Dani

Immortal
I had the most flamboyant nurse on one of my hospital stays. His name was Winston. I loved him.

"HI, i'm Winsssssssston"

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Wynston with a "y"? :sarcasm:

(Sydneysiders with a penchant for listening to 2GB would know what I'm talking about tbh)

DownUnder

Coach
Dani said:
I had the most flamboyant nurse on one of my hospital stays. His name was Winston. I loved him.

"HI, i'm Winsssssssston"

He had the stereotypical lisp? My friend and I used to talk like that to freak out people :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts