What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 8 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Timmah said:
f**k me. I might as well not bother posting. When I do contribute something either worthwhile or of interest to a topic it's seemingly ignored anyway :roll:

I'll leave you guys to your little clique I think

G'bye.

This is how women carry on.

Aww... a bunch of guys I've never met & who don't give two sh*t about me didn't acknowledge what a said in a Superthread :lol:

Damn.

Houdini

First Grade
Nah, we aren't allowed to post on internet forums cause there's too much cooking and cleaning to do....... apparently

Houdini

First Grade
Here's one I prepared earlier, in case you got in a tizzy cause your food wasn't ready and the beer wasn't cold
BensChoccake.jpg

Frederick

Staff member
Timmah said:
f**k me. I might as well not bother posting. When I do contribute something either worthwhile or of interest to a topic it's seemingly ignored anyway :roll:

I'll leave you guys to your little clique I think

G'bye.
Deadset, you are the biggest (and I mean that in every sense of the word) drama queen I have ever met.

Grow up, Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts