What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 8 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martli

Coach
Timmah said:
f**k me. I might as well not bother posting. When I do contribute something either worthwhile or of interest to a topic it's seemingly ignored anyway :roll:

I'll leave you guys to your little clique I think

G'bye.

OMG I'M TOTALLY NEVER POSTING AGEN! U GUYS R MEAN 2 ME GOODBYE CRUEL FORUM! U'LL B SORRY WHEN IM GONE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dude, you've got so much to learn about emotional maturity, I can't believe a 21 year old just wrote that. The fact is that it's simple supply and demand. If your posts don't bring anything to the table, no one will reply to them. Whether or not your post is good/relevant isn't determined by you, it's the people who read it that determine it. Obviously in this case, no one cares what nights you aren't home or if you have never had morphine before. Suck it up and learn from it. If you want people to reply, write something they'll reply to--you can't force people to read and reply to your material with sad comments, you force them to read it with good material. There's only one person to blame for a no-response post--yourself.

I can't believe you don't understand this, after your 99999999 posts on here. It's amazing.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:lol: @ Timmah :crazy:

All you merkins had better talk to me otherwise I'll take my bat and ball and go to Bill's :sarcasm:

God-King Dean

Immortal
Martli said:
Oh and for future reference:
http://springs1.0catch.com/goodbye.html

Might make things a little easier.

I put myself in Timmahs size 55 shoes & got:

Goodbye everyone, You people all absolutely disgust me. You're all mean bitches. Your soil reaps of evilness. To the rest, enjoy your illusions of moral and intellectual superiority. I'd rather waste my time in groups where people actually talk topics. I am soooo outta here. I left highschool a long time ago i don't need to be back there.

Not far off at all.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

How the f**k could you Martli, or anyone for that matter, take that as an "OMG I'm leaving!!1!!!!1" post? I've been posting here for plenty more years and seen/copped/given out plenty. I hardly think I'm going to leave the FFB for something as minor as what was seen last night. Obviously my g'bye was misconstrued but fair enough.

...but a nice big lol at the heroes who come on the morning after for a rip in. :lol:

Martli

Coach
I was gettting my bueaty sleep.
Timezones are a bitch.
Everything is still just as relevant the next day.
The slate is not wiped clean the next day

Just a few notes, read it as a poem if you want. Thought i'd just make it blunt.

Timmah

Staff member
I was actually referring to the peppering of posts from my Australian counterparts ;-) but your point still remains.

Timmah

Staff member
Really? Like how I wasn't here between Midnight and Midday? :lol:

Idiot.

[furrycat]

Coach
10012611.JPG

Frederick

Staff member
Timmah said:
How the f**k could you Martli, or anyone for that matter, take that as an "OMG I'm leaving!!1!!!!1" post? I've been posting here for plenty more years and seen/copped/given out plenty. I hardly think I'm going to leave the FFB for something as minor as what was seen last night. Obviously my g'bye was misconstrued but fair enough.
Lets analyse Timmah's night of posting, shall we? It started with such riveting posts as these:
Timmah said:
I got my old computer working (as you may have been able to discern) so I have me a computer for the next week :D

Having said that, I'm not home Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday or Saturday nights this week
Timmah said:
Never had any of 'em tbh
Timmah said:
When I had day surgery a month or two ago the head anesthetist was Irish :crazy:
Timmah said:
Wynston with a "y"?

(Sydneysiders with a penchant for listening to 2GB would know what I'm talking about tbh)
Then when you get no reaction you have a whinge:
Timmah said:
Does anyone pay any attention to anything I post? :(
And then you jump up on your high horse:
Timmah said:
It's a forum, people are allowed to contribute to conversations... it's then polite to acknowledge them :)
Timmah said:
Considering it was the topic at the time, you had no idea?

I find that hard to fathom.

Sorry, I'm just sick of rude people and you guys are copping it
Timmah said:
That's even ruder!
And then after all that, you throw a hissy fit and threaten to leave forever
Timmah said:
f**k me. I might as well not bother posting. When I do contribute something either worthwhile or of interest to a topic it's seemingly ignored anyway :roll:

I'll leave you guys to your little clique I think

G'bye.
Yeah, that's totally not an "OMG I HATE YOU GUYSSS YOU DON'T LISTEN TO ME I'M LEAVING FOREVER!!!!!!!!!1!111" post.

You really need to un-bunch your panties, grow a thicker skin (but not too thick), and realise that it's the internet, and if you can't handle what people say and do on here, then you've got no hope of leading a normal life in the real world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts