What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 8 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

[furrycat]

Coach
cry-baby-girl-face.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Frederick said:
Lets analyse Timmah's night of posting, shall we? It started with such riveting posts as these:
Then when you get no reaction you have a whinge:
And then you jump up on your high horse:
And then after all that, you throw a hissy fit and threaten to leave forever
Yeah, that's totally not an "OMG I HATE YOU GUYSSS YOU DON'T LISTEN TO ME I'M LEAVING FOREVER!!!!!!!!!1!111" post.

You really need to un-bunch your panties, grow a thicker skin (but not too thick), and realise that it's the internet, and if you can't handle what people say and do on here, then you've got no hope of leading a normal life in the real world

You can call me on not being specific enough but there's simply no way I'd stop posting :lol: Do you think I'd be here now if that were the case?

It's even funnier that you care so much to respond to my posts.

Frederick

Staff member
Timmah said:
It's even funnier that you care so much to respond to my posts.
So, wait. Last night you were whinging and bitching that no-one gave two sh*ts about what you had to say. Now you're laughing that someone has responded? :?

Timmah

Staff member
But Frederick, you're "feeding the troll" are you not? Giving the attention seeker (me) the response he wants? Am I right?

Surely if you didn't care what I posted you'd ignore me?

Timmah

Staff member
[furrycat] said:
Yeah he whinges taht we didnt respond, and whinges that we do.

Hes on his rags.

Probably something to do with the fact I don't like you or Fred, and I don't wish to be in an argument with either of you. I don't mind others like Martli, because they can actually be level headed and hold a conversation without resorting to belittling the other party.

Sound good? ;-)

[furrycat]

Coach
Timmah said:
Probably something to do with the fact I don't like you or Fred, and I don't wish to be in an argument with either of you. I don't mind others like Martli, because they can actually be level headed and hold a conversation without resorting to belittling the other party.

Sound good? ;-)

Hehehehehe...

Its because you're gay isn't it?

TooheysNew

Coach
This thread has been auto-closed due to exceeding size limits. A new thread has been opened at [thread]334161[/thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.