What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 8 III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchy

Immortal
For the next 3 weeks while im teaching...im gonna try do a daily rant about how much I am pissed off...2day was pretty tame though :(

Rant Le Dutch

Day 1

This school is f**ked!!

Office staff are unorganised - took them 30 minutes to contact my supervisor who was 2 minutes walk away!

The majority of the teachers couldnt care any less about the education of the students. It is really dissapointing with their attitudes towards teaching.

Boy are some of the students feral. I counted 22..Yes 22 students having a durry in the teachers car park before school even started. Teachers pull up and dont give a sh*t.

The day was pretty cruisy..observed years 9 and 10. Then my supervisor told me she had to go to the Doctors because she had an appointment. f**k! 5 minutes notice and I have a year 11 class to myself backed up by a year 12 class.

Felt like I was in the sh*tter

To my surprise, Year 11 went well. Spoke about Drugs, binge drinking and choices for a healthy lifestyle. They did work on this last week so I didnt have to crap on about how culture, social-eco status, emotions etc affect well being. Life Was Good.

Year 12..couldnt be f**ked preparing a year 12 lesson on Energy Systems, so we played some touch footy..

Spent my lunch time creating lesson plans templates, writing observations and making small talk with a dickhead maths teacher who thinks Aussie cricketers cant play spin..tosser

end rant

Dutchy

Immortal
:lol:

I'll get chased out of the school with machetes and molitov cocktails if I do that

Some year 12s are nice...

McLovin

Staff member
Blasphemy...

Gimme the address, i gotta do a little recon of my own...

267318512_6a00593ed9.jpg

Dutchy

Immortal
Some street, Booragul..not far from JD's hunting ground..closer to his place than mine actually

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
JS said:
Some street, Booragul..not far from JD's hunting ground..closer to his place than mine actually

That road between Mori and Toronto is a little bitch - f*cking giant bend as you're heading back to Mori around Wangi... f*cking sh*tty piece of road.

As for rain:

Forecast for Gosford, NSW
Tue 25 Thunderstorms
Wed 27 Possible shower
Thu 25 Showers
Fri 24 Showers
Sat 23 Showers
Sun 23 Showers
Mon 26 Showers

And for you Twiz:

Forecast for Coolangatta AP, NSW/QLD Border
Tue 26 Rain
Wed 25 Heavy Rain
Thu 29 Rain clearing
Fri 29 Mostly cloudy
Sat 30 Mostly cloudy
Sun 27 Mostly cloudy
Mon 28 Showers

:)

(www.weatherzone.com.au)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
two blondes walked into a building

you'd think one of them would have seen it, lol

Martli

Coach
Twizzle said:
as long as it clears up for Saturday, we're playing the bottom team

I'm surprised you can even tell who the bottom team is with all cricket it sounds like you've played this season :lol:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
we got about 5 rounds in before mid December

the ladder hasn't really changed since then, everyone getting draws for the washed out games

I just gotta remember what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts