What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 8 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
i gave up drinking after a MASSIVE night last wednesday night - but i just got invited to a pub crawl on friday night (on way to the test) and the races on saturday...... :|

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I think we need to get to the root of this problem with polls and get another poll asking which is better, high heels or knee high boots. That'll solve all our problems :sarcasm:

Bazal

Post Whore
I personally think we need a poll about whether the Eels forum is full of marshmallows and kumbaya singing hippies tbh

God-King Dean

Immortal
Needs more

marsh-barret2.gif

Bazal

Post Whore
I should start a poll about whether JD is a stupid twat....but there's really no need

perverse

Referee
I think we need to get to the root of this problem with polls and get another poll asking which is better, high heels or knee high boots. That'll solve all our problems :sarcasm:
hot pink knee high boots. no question.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
I personally think we need a poll about whether the Eels forum is full of marshmallows and kumbaya singing hippies tbh

this is why i gave up trying to have serious footy discussions on here. Now it's all nonsense and smilies! :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.