What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 9 III

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Staff member
I'm going to crash my old work's Chrissy party later. Didn't leave on good terms, should be fun

Ahh, same ole tale of a 'disgruntled employee' ey??

MaskedTerrorist3.jpg

Bazal

Post Whore
I'm going to be even worse than that...my mate still works there, will get me drinks on their tab

McLovin

Staff member
Drain them for all they've got...

I've only ever been to two tab pissups...Ended up shattered like JD's hymen on both occassions...

McLovin

Staff member
Back in my school days, i worked in retail...The Xmas carols which played 24/7 around this time still give me nightmares. I'm pretty sure i've heard Mariah Careys rendition of 'all i want for christmas is you' at least 250 times...

Jobdog

Live Update Team
T G I F indeed Twiz :cool:

What they end up getting ?

Last I saw they were 7 for, after 3 quick wickets.
Poor merkins went from 3-234 to 8-243 at stumps. What's worse is that Johnson went through their middle and lower order like a hot curry ...

Dani

Immortal
Day offfffffffffffffff.

Last one till Christmas day. :(

Moving in with my special man friend after the new years. We both can't afford to live in the places we are.

Tad scared, big commitment.

Bazal

Post Whore
f**k off. Any day you get woken by a call from the cops saying they've found your car stolen, abandoned and smacked into a concrete wall is a sh*t f**king day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts