What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: The Hot Women Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

pantherz9103

First Grade
MC84 said:

lol

I can't believe there was no Kate B in that FHM list MC! and no Xtina either. If only hot women conniesuers (sp?) like you, me, NBB were voting it might have been different.

Parki

Bench
and if the rest of us had been voting there would be plenty of goats in that list too :)

id say FHM came up with a happy medium... wouldnt you say?

Parki

Bench
02072006153824.jpg

he looks happy

McLovin

Staff member
pantherz9103 said:
lol

I can't believe there was no Kate B in that FHM list MC! and no Xtina either. If only hot women conniesuers (sp?) like you, me, NBB were voting it might have been different.

I mean, who the fugg gave the ok for that list to be printed?? Bunch of goats i recon...:x

pantherz9103

First Grade
MC84 said:
I mean, who the fugg gave the ok for that list to be printed?? Bunch of goats i recon...:x

be careful don't tarnish them all ;-) There were still some 'choice' selections. Namely the sweet young 'thang' in my avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.