What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: What are you eating right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chileman

Coach
Steak sandwiches for lunch today chilean style :D steak cooked in garlic and salt on chilean bread (maraqueta) with lettuce, tomato and guacamole...mayo, mustard and tomato ketchup although I brought a bottle of BBQ sauce from Oz so I'm cheating as I love my BBQ sauce...all that is missing is beetroot ;-)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Steak sandwiches for lunch today chilean style :D steak cooked in garlic and salt on chilean bread (maraqueta) with lettuce, tomato and guacamole...mayo, mustard and tomato ketchup although I brought a bottle of BBQ sauce from Oz so I'm cheating as I love my BBQ sauce...all that is missing is beetroot ;-)

1:58 Am chilidude

should be pizza time

chileman

Coach
1:58 Am chilidude

should be pizza time
Twizzamigo, the pizza here is shocking.......I reckon we could start something over here that would knock their tastebud sockss off:lol:
I brought over some Mi Goreng Satay noodles over and cooked them up with some chicken, peas and shallots on top and they laped it up like it was gold.

chileman

Coach
Chicken & Corn Soup...
I brought packets of that here to Chile for the relos to try, a splash of soya sauce in it and they reckon it's the best soup they have eaten ever :D mind you I reckon some of their stews and soups are awesome but they eat them all the time so it's boring to them now!

Noa

First Grade
Mon-Thu for the last 6 weeks

Every type of vietnamese dish you can think of thanks to some Vietnamese workers were trying to "rehabilitate" back into society.

just had some macca's.

Typical macca's experience. I was hanging for it before I got it. Bought the stuff and ate it. Didn't really enjoy it after all.

Why is that always the case with McDonalds. I always have a craving for it, but never actually enjoy it unless I'm smashed.

Bazal

Post Whore
I hate that...feeling like a double quarter pounder...then eating it and just feeling crappy.

Just had a nice 2 packet Mi Goreng snack. With extra chilli

Status
Not open for further replies.