What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: What are you eating right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Preacher

First Grade
Just had a feed of bacon, followed by 3 Oreo's and a can of Coke Zero. (I drink the zero for the taste, not the weight bullsh!t)

Martli

Coach
Diet has no sugar now as well. They taste a little different I noticed, but I think Marketing plays a big factor. Diet is marketed towards chicks and zero is marketed towards men. Despite this I still prefer the taste of diet, and thus I drink it.

chileman

Coach
An omolette chilean style with Pan (bread), the omolette is with onion, tomato, cheese and chorizos with plenty of salt and pepper!

Monk

Referee
just had some welsh rabbit.. (well thats what i call it, Cheese, Mustard, Tomato sauce and some Woschestershire Sauce)

chileman

Coach
A Chilean stew called carbonada which is a spicy soup with beef, potato, pumpkin, carrot and green beans with heaps of spices with a tomato, cucumber and coriander salad on the side with whole egg mayo.......lunch me thinks will be dinner also :p

The Preacher

First Grade
I just threw away a burger I bought in Edgecliff. I went to a normal take away so I could have an old style hamburger, and it was absolute sh!t. Never again. :sick:

Bazal

Post Whore
Roast lamb, rosemary and garlic gravy, with roast potatoes, sweet potato, pumpkin and carrot...

chileman

Coach
We are going to have steak sandwiches here......yeah I know it doesn't sound very chilean but what the heck, goes well with a beer :D steak sandwich with tomato, onion and coriander, guacamole, cheese and lettuce with mayo (whole egg) and ketchup! I'm not a yank, but they call it ketchup here to....meat is fried in garlic and butter :D

Status
Not open for further replies.