What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Birthday To Remember

cadburys

Juniors
Sorry folks, just a little self indulgence taking place.

I turned 36 yesterday, had a few friends round last night to share the occasion.

It could'nt have been any better.

My wife cooked me my favourite, a baked dinner, and my friends gave me
a gift i did'nt expect.

A big frame commemorating our World Sevens Victory earlier this year.

At least now i have something in my place that states, that the team that i follow are Champions.

You can just imagine how this will look taking pride of place in the lounge room.

Right next to my wedding day frame of course. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What would really top it all off, would be a win tonight.

Here's hoping.

[-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

Dogs Of War

Coach
My birthday is months away so that has no bearing on the situation. But I put my hard earned on the Dogs by 10.5 and I expect to be able to cash it in at the TAB on saturday. I suggest you do the same!

RifRaf

Juniors
Dogs Of War said:
My birthday is months away so that has no bearing on the situation. But I put my hard earned on the Dogs by 10.5 and I expect to be able to cash it in at the TAB on saturday. I suggest you do the same!
Your not trawling are you dogs?? Looking forward to seeing you with the tigers Av later tonight mate... It looks so good on you!!

RifRaf

Juniors
LOL! I just posted on the Dogs forum that Sherwin was out! Dogs of War fell for it!!! Teach him to trawl the tigers den...

Dogs Of War

Coach
RifRaf said:
LOL! I just posted on the Dogs forum that Sherwin was out! Dogs of War fell for it!!! Teach him to trawl the tigers den...

Doesn't mean the dogs aren't gonna kill 'em though!

But you did get me...bastard!

RifRaf

Juniors
We'll see who's wearing which avatar mate... I seem to remeber you being similarly cocky in the past..

tigerdan

Juniors
Dogs Of War said:
i put my hard earns on tigers to win and to by 13+ $50 on each aslong as we win ill be collecting a profit. GO DA TIGERS

cadburys

Juniors
Thanks shaz, i don't feel 36 right now.

Ink, i too hope that we are all in celebratory mood around 9:20.

Cheers to you both.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

RifRaf

Juniors
Dogs Of War said:
I maybe wearing your av but I'm glad I'm not wearing your wallet!! 10.5! Oh well at least I get one small victory from the night...

Dogs Of War

Coach
I will enjoy the win anyway, top game of football, if you guys can show that determination every week you guys will win more than you lose.

RifRaf

Juniors
Hopefully the wins win be against you Dogs... Need to get you back in that nice tigers av again!!