What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A brilliant idea..

TripleM

Juniors
To all of those people who are going to either Armageddon or the road train soon.

Would you be able to do us all a huge favour and..
TAKE A VIDEO CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you allowed them in the road train? I'm assuming so.. and it wouldn't be too much of a bother really. Then upload it on the net and we have our own very long length movie of the game.

PLEASE?

Anonymous

Juniors
armegeddon is some new zealand games expo type thing i think. mario will be there making a speech about stuff and they will be showcasing the final version of the game! as for the video cam - that would turn out shitty!
but ill take what i can get.

TripleM

Juniors
pepstar87 said:
Triple M what the hell are u talking about?
I thought I made it pretty clear.. if you're going to armageddon or road train then you can take a camera.. you're a moderator here, you must know about them..

TripleM

Juniors
EELectrocuted said:
armegeddon is some new zealand games expo type thing i think. mario will be there making a speech about stuff and they will be showcasing the final version of the game! as for the video cam - that would turn out shitty!
but ill take what i can get.

who cares how bad quality it is.. if we can see the league game in the background bumping up and down, who cares, we can see the league game :-D

Latest posts