What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

a chance

Coolumshark

Juniors
Looks like its going to be a great second half......Go the Aussies....will the Kiwis have enough petrol left in the tank if its close with ten minutes to go :?: :?:

9_degrees

Juniors
as much as i love the kangaroo's and hope they win, it would be very interesting and good for international RL if nz win.

salivor

First Grade
A chance? More than a bloody chance 30-16, give me this type of International football anyday. This reminds me of 1998, extreme underdogs, the Australians were up early on and the Kiwis came back to steal the match. We just won a match with only one real half and Tony getting injured early on.

In-goal

Bench
New Zealand against all odds, young Thomas rose in stature with every touch a great advertisment for Rugby League and a good sign for next years tri-nations.