What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A DRAW - YOU BEAUTY

ozzie

Bench
Well done team on a draw with newtown the guns...a top effort from everyone. Now if I had more time my post would have been beter but never mind - if my aunty had "balls" she'd be my uncle.

The Backpacker

Juniors
8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[

HELLO...Hello...Hello...Hello...

Anyone there?...Anyone there...there...there...

scared-panic.gif
scared-panic.gif
scared-panic.gif

Oh dear god, have they packed up and left again?

Am I in the right place?

Strange things are happening...the board has changed, the quotes are in gastro brown, theres been bugger all posts apart from a minor Souths invasion and we drew with Newtown. How the frig did that happen? I've resigned to the fact that I have no idea on how posts will be marked. I thought I'd let the team down by writing my worst article yet and it comes back as my best mark :-s All I'm sure of anymore is that Tamazoid can mark my articles anyday :lol: :lol: :lol:

LR, great mark again. You're becoming our strike weapon. Brook, fabulous, ozzie - I'll leave for now and my sweet Penelope, Crockers fast becoming a favourite in the Addams family (however Fletch will never relinquish the Morley poster), beautifully told.

Now ozzie - big game nerves? Performance anxiety? Can't tell the time? (couldn't see the time due to sheep pox?) You're lucky the Bags are a sporting lot!!!!

Did anybody miss me?

Anybody?

Hello?

Anybody?

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

The Backpacker

Juniors
roosterboy60 said:
Yes I missed you :lol:

Ahh, my new favourite! :D Good on you, RB!

Yes Ms Pittstop, I'm back. Arrived in the country at 8.30 this morning to a very cold welcome and then another flight showing the effects of the cold snap we're experiencing. Alot of snow about on many of the main highways and the mountains all looking very majestic. Now if I could just find my slippers, pipe and rug, I'd be set (and the cup of Horlicks with a touch of Bailey's of course Mr Muffdaddy - good to see you in the team too. I knew we'd lull you into a false sense of security and then nab you!)

Very pleased to see the daughter posted my article as promised - somehow thought it would go in the game thread but never mind, she's a slow learner at the best of times - and hasn't appeared to have caused any trouble or offended anyone. (At least there were no PM's regarding her behaivour which makes a nice change) I am yet to see Prisilla restored to her rightful owner though.

Anyway - what about the game? Nervous first half but they regained their composure in the second. Was good to win, made even better by the fact that we had a few Souths supporters in our entourage. Crockers going to have a very sore head for the next few days - pretty gutsy performance. He'll need to get his head in order as we may be down to no (starting) second rowers after Morley's brain explosion. Nothing really in it but we all know how the judiciary love him and I'd be willing to say two weeks at least on the sidelines (not including the bye). Still, a bit surprising to me, I always thought he'd take someone on from face on but brain explosions are funny things. Anyway, apart from that, I'm a happy wee camper. We've finally broken the 'Freddy's milestones' hex and got a win under the belt. It feels like it's been a while.

ozzie

Bench
naaah mate long hours and little rest - we have been finishing the end of the year financial report - I have been burning the midnight oil and thought on Friday when i got home at 10.00pm that it would be all over - no such luck - got a call on Saturday morning from the boss. Back to work and we worked Saturday till 9.00pm and Sunday till 6.00pm - I'm "like the spy" shagged..

Watch for the team to be announced this week. Your daughter did dyou proud - she put in the post in our area to check on the rules and I confirmed it with the powers that be before i cut and paste it..

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
naaah mate long hours and little rest - we have been finishing the end of the year financial report - I have been burning the midnight oil and thought on Friday when i got home at 10.00pm that it would be all over - no such luck - got a call on Saturday morning from the boss. Back to work and we worked Saturday till 9.00pm and Sunday till 6.00pm - I'm "like the spy" shagged..

Watch for the team to be announced this week. Your daughter did dyou proud - she put in the post in our area to check on the rules and I confirmed it with the powers that be before i cut and paste it..

Bastard being a bean counter isn't it. :lol: :lol: :lol: Were you trying to figure out how many less million you'd have to budget with next year courtesy of Howard. What pain? What suffering? What nursing shortage? :roll: Yep, still a cynical old prick, probably more so than I was a week ago.

Sorry about not posting before I left. You know the story...sitting at the computer, reading peoples crap and the time flies. Almost missed my initial flight. Anyway, it got in on time at least which is more than I can say for some people. ;-) :lol:

Must say, I'm disappointed. Trolled the SFS for a propane propelled wheelchair, gas torch handy....

Well, I'll just let you two talk amongst yourselves then.... :lol:

I don't care how hard you've all been working or what countries you've been flying to.. I NEED TO TALK.. :D

Latest posts