What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A&E Biography - WWE Legends

bileduct

Coach
There's a new season of A&E Biography focusing on WWE Legends airing on SBS Viceland, Sundays @ 8:30PM.

Episodes are:

Stone Cold Steve Austin
Macho Man Randy Savage
Rowdy Roddy Piper
Booker T
Shawn Michaels
Bret Hart
Mick Foley
Ultimate Warrior

I've only seen the Ultimate Warrior one so far. Vince McMahon is involved, and there's a lot of old in-ring footage and behind the scenes stuff that was not originally aired. Pretty good so far.

Big Pete

Referee
I've seen the Stone Cold, Bret Hart and Mick Foley episodes.

I enjoyed Austin's but was blown away by both Bret's and Mick's. I know both their lifestories pretty well but the way they told the story just hit all the right notes. Mick has written four biographies and had a reality television show on his life, yet it was nice to get some insight on how he's fared following life after wrestling.

bileduct

Coach
What this series has done really well is illustrate the sacrifices a lot of these guys had to make to make it in the business (especially family ones, like Steve and Bret not seeing their children grow up), and how wrestling is basically their lifeblood.

I really loved the Bret Hart episode. I don't know how anyone could take Vince's side in the Montreal Screwjob affair. It all came down to Vince being completely paranoid and bending Bret over after Bret had been completely loyal to him for over a decade.

Latest posts