What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A GOOD Start For Next Week !!!!

shane1970

Juniors
A few reasons -
Plenty of WARRIORS players on report from yesterdays game against the SHARKIES :
Ruben WIKI - Although on report for a head high tackle I don't think he'll get charged.
Michael WITT & Tony MARTIN - Both involved in the same lifting tackle with BOTH players having there hands between the legs and BOTH looking as though lifting and putting the opposition player in a dangerous position, well past the horizontal - I don't know what there previous judiciary record is like but they both could be missing from next weeks clash.
Nathan FIEN - Another high tackle on report and I reckon his was worse than WIKI'S so again not knowing his record he could also be missing.
Another 'good thing' - (hopefully anyway) is with a few suspensions Ivan CLEARY will HAVE to pick that Epalahame LAUAKI in the forwards, now every week this fella is good for three penalties and about five handling errors - (worse than Josh PERRY I'm telling you). So please Ivan pick him.
Now I know that we haven't played this weekend yet so 'fingers crossed' the boys stay clean and injury free.

CJKnight

Juniors
shane1970 said:
A few reasons -
Plenty of WARRIORS players on report from yesterdays game against the SHARKIES :
Ruben WIKI - Although on report for a head high tackle I don't think he'll get charged.
Michael WITT & Tony MARTIN - Both involved in the same lifting tackle with BOTH players having there hands between the legs and BOTH looking as though lifting and putting the opposition player in a dangerous position, well past the horizontal - I don't know what there previous judiciary record is like but they both could be missing from next weeks clash.
Nathan FIEN - Another high tackle on report and I reckon his was worse than WIKI'S so again not knowing his record he could also be missing.
Another 'good thing' - (hopefully anyway) is with a few suspensions Ivan CLEARY will HAVE to pick that Epalahame LAUAKI in the forwards, now every week this fella is good for three penalties and about five handling errors - (worse than Josh PERRY I'm telling you). So please Ivan pick him.
Now I know that we haven't played this weekend yet so 'fingers crossed' the boys stay clean and injury free.

rofl

Another thing: Ropati was back from injury (I can't remeber if he played off the bench or in the centres). He looked less than comfortable against the sharkies, made alot of errors too.

Latest posts