What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A layout map of parra stadium

strider

Post Whore
stadium-seating.jpg

bartman

Immortal
Ah, Bay 27 was my old haunt... but they didn't have bay numbers 20 years ago when we first sat there! *Feels old*

And season tickets were about one third the price...

Stagger eel

Staff member
<UPtheEELS> said:
:shock::shock::shock:

Iam excited :crazy:

we never knew you felt that way towards suity..maybe we should organise you 2 a private suite, with endless amounts of strawberrys, cream and Champaign.

emjaycee

Coach
bartman said:
Ah, Bay 27 was my old haunt... but they didn't have bay numbers 20 years ago when we first sat there! *Feels old*

And season tickets were about one third the price...

I can't remember the price of tickets, but I used to haunt the roof of the toilet block on the south eastern (swimming pool) corner near the old scoreboard at the mighty CUMBERLAND Oval.. *Feels REALLY old* :(

strider

Post Whore
emjaycee said:
I can't remember the price of tickets, but I used to haunt the roof of the toilet block on the south eastern (swimming pool) corner near the old scoreboard at the mighty CUMBERLAND Oval.. *Feels REALLY old* :(

I was worried this thread was gonna go in a really nasty direction for a minute there