What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A-League 10/11 - Round 4

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hyundai A-League Round 4 :: Aug 27-29
Friday
Brisbane v Wellington @ Suncorp, 8pm

Saturday
North Qld v Adelaide @ DFS, 5:15pm
Sydney FC v Mariners @ SFS, 7:30pm

Sunday
Gold Coast v Victory @ Skilled, 3:00pm
Heart v Perth Glory @ AAMI, 5:00pm

(All times AEST)

I think that's the only round this season where all five games are in the same time zone :crazy:

beave

Coach
sporting a headache of deluxe proportions from the booze I consumed at last nights Fury game........... had an utter ball, I don't know if you guys saw us but about 20 of us dressed up in sh*tty looking suits in honour of our new coach, was piss funny.

Nevan_

First Grade
We were robbed!! Perez you merkin!

I saw that, Beave. Hilarious. NQF are everyones second team at the moment.

Timmah

Staff member
I saw that on the highlights, well done :lol:

Some pisspoor refereeing from ol' Matty Breeze last night, good call on the Reddy foot-tap penalty, but shouldn't have sent him off... and then the linesman's offside call which would've won us the game.

Disappointing but 1 point is better than none...

Nevan_

First Grade
Are you blind, Timmah? Reddy didn't even touch Perez. We should have had the penalty for the handball just before it.

beave

Coach
I saw that on the highlights, well done :lol:

Some pisspoor refereeing from ol' Matty Breeze last night, good call on the Reddy foot-tap penalty, but shouldn't have sent him off... and then the linesman's offside call which would've won us the game.

Disappointing but 1 point is better than none...

we also brought in a heap of celery under our jackets and sang this song the Chelsea fans sing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H751iFoEFw

there were a heap of onfield mics in front of us but they were moved on pretty quick with the swearing so not sure if it came over on the TV. I must say I never thought I would say it, but I absolutley love going to the soccer!!!!

Timmah

Staff member
Are you blind, Timmah? Reddy didn't even touch Perez. We should have had the penalty for the handball just before it.
Reddy did touch Perez, he clipped his back foot which is what made Perez fall. Wasn't a red card offence IMO but was definitely a penalty. Reddy wasn't going for the ball mate.

Nevan_

First Grade
What about the handball?

In all honesty, both teams played dire football and nobody deserved to win.

fish eel

Immortal
Reddy did touch Perez, he clipped his back foot which is what made Perez fall. Wasn't a red card offence IMO but was definitely a penalty. Reddy wasn't going for the ball mate.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

any other club you'd say that was a dive

:lol:

jc155776

Coach
we also brought in a heap of celery under our jackets and sang this song the Chelsea fans sing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H751iFoEFw

there were a heap of onfield mics in front of us but they were moved on pretty quick with the swearing so not sure if it came over on the TV. I must say I never thought I would say it, but I absolutley love going to the soccer!!!!

Hahahaha there was one moment when the C-Bomb was dropped something bad!!

Was a great atmosphere. Seemed like more then 6,100. I do know the ticket scanners were out at the game.

We had plenty of chances to snatch a draw but duffed them.

Next week with Akoto and Grossman back we are a real chance at an away win.

Adelaide are a very slick team. Watchign Dyke live you appreciate how good a 9 he is and Leckie is AMAZINGLY fast.

Latest posts