What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A-League '11/12 :: Round 15

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
hal2012-round15.jpg

All times AEDST, all games live FOX Sports.

Current ladder after R14
CCM 33 BRI 25* MHT 25 WEL 21* SYD 19 MVC 18
PER 18 ADL 18 NEW 17 GLD 14

Brisbane and Wellington have played 16 games, the other teams have all played 15 games.

roboshark

Coach
deadset our clown of a coach is now looking at trading wehrman to another club. We will probably get hoffman back!!!

3rd in the alex tobin medal...the more our club changes the more it says the same...now that hsg have the knights they dont give a shit about the jets

GVE out

draw
ccm
roar
draw
coast
perth
draw

Timmah

Staff member
Don't care
CCM
Don't care
Don't care
Don't care
Don't care
CCM

Jason Maher

Immortal
f**k the Roar. f**king the f**king merkins to f**king hell. Especially that little spikey-haired merkin who started something then ran away like the little bitch he is.

Jason Maher

Immortal
I think I went close to breaking my own personal obscenity record. Another arsey last second win for a Queensland/Brisbane team at Suncorp.

nöyd

Staff member
word is that bosschaart offered someone a go in the tunnel after the game last week, so berisha thought he'd take him up on his offer a week later

roboshark

Coach
how the fugg did that sheila linesman give a goddam penalty for handball..deadset amauteur hour

draw probably a fair result although we remain 2nd last as opposed to 5th if wre had held on

roboshark

Coach
great freekick to equalize for the roar

and as for the second, well you switch off fro a second in this league and you get punished

Timmah

Staff member
Apparently Bosschart tried coaxing Kwasnik to fight in the tunnel in Syd v CCM last week, so no surprises there with the Berisha fight, Besart reacted.

Both got off scot free though it seems... ugly look for the game IMO.

Either way, LOL @ Roar fans suggesting they're "coming to get us"... we're still 6 points clear with a game in hand.

Timmah

Staff member
CCM v Heart... For them no Fred and no Babalj.

Intriguing.

Mr2046

Juniors
I am fired up for the game this afternoon out at Campbelltown. A lot of rage built up after the Saturday night disgrace. Can't wait to let it all out as the sky blues tear the Glory a new one.

Mr2046

Juniors
Another day of frustration. Hey at least this time I got to spend the full 90 minutes in direct sunlight whilst going about my various singin' and dancin' watching Sydney fail to play for 90 minutes again. That sunburn suuure feels good.