What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A-League '11/12 :: Round 9

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
hal2012-round9.jpg

All times AEDT

All matches live on FOX Sports

roboshark

Coach
well most other teams win when they play a home side at kogarah so i would say they will win easily

oh wait...thats league im thinking about

Timmah

Staff member
:?

I know that's an intended stab at the Dragons but how often to they actually lose at Kogarah.

I don't mind league banter when it's based on facts.

Timmah

Staff member
Jokes are usually intended to be funny.

Your joke would have been funny. Had it been based on fact, anyway.

E.T.D

Juniors
A tough trip for Wellington having to travel down to the Latrobe Valley and face the Melbourne Heart in Morwell.

Anything less than 3 points would be a disappointment for the Heart.

Timmah

Staff member
AdLOLaide.

Can't believe they were favourites pre-match, what a rabble.

4-0 and still twenty minutes left. Go you Yellow!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
As a Jets fan I hate the Mariners. I always have and always will :)

BUT, credit where it's due - they're playing some really attractive football at the moment.

Timmah

Staff member
Look out next Saturday. If we carry that form in, 4-0 will look like a cakewalk.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Most, if not all, F3 derbies have been closely-fought, tight affairs. Regardless of both teams recent formlines, I don't think next week will be any different.

weasel

First Grade
Although I'm not one to praise the Mariners due to their fans thinking they deserve more of the limelight than they deserve in the long shadow cast by the Roar, that was a very impressive performance last night.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
probably the best game the Mariners have eve played, but I'd expect that even the Jest would put up more a of a fight than Adelaide

roboshark

Coach
was a great night..definately a better kickoff time..great atmosphere

the banner was awesome...i was sitting right behind the "E" so didnt see what it looked like until i got home

we played well and despite popular opinion i thought MV looked dangerous every time they went forward...

for us wehrman, griff, tiago, and zad were our best imo. Kanta, thats twice he has lost the ball frigging around with it, has led to 1 goal ahgainst heart and should of been another last night

Nash was off tonight in goals

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Just a tick under 3k at Morwell. Reckon they would have gotten a few more at AAMI.