What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A-League '12-13 :: Round 11

Can the Mariners and Reds be caught at the top of the table?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mong

Post Whore
There is absolutely no doubt that with the success the roar have had over the last few years the crowd figures are extremely poor all things considered.

They have improved a lot on what we used to get but still, given the potential, they are still poor.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
And now Rado out :/

Should've been given a much better chance tbh

Misanthrope

Staff member
I don't know what benefit Adelaide would gain from playing out of a bigger stadium. They struggle to get 10,000 into the shitty boutique stadium they have.

jargan83

Coach
I also think Perth and Adelaide are shortchanging themselves by playing at ridiculously small stadia.

The timing of the NiB redevelopment wasn't the best given the run the Grand Final the Glory had last year but when finished I think the capacity will be 20,500

Until they're selling that out regularly there isn't really a case to have it higher. That's only the stage 1 of the redevolpment mind you

Subiaco Oval is terrible for rectangular games which I notice is the venue for next weeks game vs West Sydney

Ridders

Coach
Sydney is red and black.

Great win. It is amazing how WSW have been in the comp for 5 minutes yet already are a more stable club on and off the field than SFC.

Yeah man it's been a great inaugural season so far.

The only slight concern I have atm is with the RBB (which is the hardcore fan base). Flare's being thrown on the field are almost becoming a common occurence nowdays at home games (plus the game vs Sydney at the SFS).

Now as a young male I love that shit. But alot of families also go to games and it's pretty obvious that they're turned off by that type of behaviour. Would be a shame if it eventually started dissuading parents from taking their kids to games.

Latest posts