What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A-League '12-13 :: Round 6

Jobdog

Live Update Team
hal2012-13-r6.jpg

Another intriguing weekend of football awaits. Think the Mariners will get a sterner test than they faced last week across the ditch and the new boys on the block will look to continue their recent run of good form when they host the Jets.​

Misanthrope

Staff member
Roar 2-1, 8,000
Jets 3-1, 12,000
Victory 2-1, 27,000
1-1 draw, 10,000
Adelaide 3-2, 9,000

Knightmare

Coach
Roar 1-0
2 all draw in the Centrelink Cup
Sydney 3-2
1 all draw at the Cake Ten
Adelaide 2-0

Big Sam

First Grade
Heart ripping up the champs. Roar will be last outright for at least the next week.

Mong

Post Whore
Thing definitely been going against the roar tonight.. Will even itself out over the season though.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Can't say as a CCM fan it wasn't satisfying to see the Roar get touched up. Heart are a quality football side.

Mong

Post Whore
I don't even think we played even close to bad enough to lose by that much. Jurman was pretty shit.

Nah, it was just one of those games. That goal gets given or they score during the period of dominance they had and it's a different ball game.

As soon as that second goal went in it was all over.

The linesman was not even close enough to being in position to make a call on the ball being out. I guess he went with the safe option when he called it out. Unfortunately these things happen.

At least Timmah is happy.. Until the CCM choke again later in the season that is :)

Apey

Staff member
Good header the first Jets goal. Seen plenty of them bounce straight back off the post.

Wizardman

First Grade
It seems that nearly every single time I watch Ante Covic, he does something unco. That was very poor goalkeeping from him for that second goal in regards to his ball control off the hand.

Wizardman

First Grade
It is really hard to believe that tis guy was once Australia's number two goalkeeper. Guys like Galekovic and Theo are all over him.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'll take Birighitti ahead of Galekovic or Theo of late. Bloody terrific keeper. I daresay we'll see him leave for Europe in January and be back to BK's ineptitude.

Ripper of a game there. Heskey again on the score sheet.

Big Sam

First Grade
Just tuned into the Big Blue - apparently SFC was up 2-0 and Crook took off three attacking players for 3 defensive players.

Is he the worst coach in HAL history? Seriously they'd be better off with ADP captain-coach.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Well, Sydney were treading water before ADP went off. Once he went off they started to sink.