What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A-League Season 2007/08

lolesi

First Grade
Timmah said:
As for the actual questioning... you guys can keep banging on about me being a pretentious wanker for "pulling up" lolesi... go back, read the text. He tried pulling me up. Not the other way around.

I pulled you up and i found out i was wrong, i admitted that, the others then questioned you for other comments you made...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Most of the bashing seems to be based on the premiers/champions/minor premiers wording to be honest...

Regardless... it's beside the point. We have 4 great weekend of football coming up... I for one can't wait. Already got my tickets for the home leg on Feb 10 :D

Timmah said:
Most of the bashing seems to be based on the premiers/champions/minor premiers wording to be honest...

Regardless... it's beside the point. We have 4 great weekend of football coming up... I for one can't wait. Already got my tickets for the home leg on Feb 10 :D

Goint to the away leg as well.

fish eel

Immortal
Timmah said:

Umm, no.

I picked you up for a silly comment you made along the lines of ' if you knew anything about football' which had been preceeded by you showing you didnt follow the game closely enough to realise there was an international break next weekend

Bananabender

Juniors
I think the ROAR have improved out of sight. plus look at the crowds starting to turn up for their home games. If I were the Broncs Id be pretty worried. Go QUEENSLAND ROAR!!!!