What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

a-league trolling the NRL

shiznit

Coach
The A-League can't troll anyone....

8XweKxEiezXHmcu7TSM4p0rdvp--5x_9VIz7ZQ9-_BpzU3o_-XiYksZsc4pUxF2oY1vsuJ72Mc3YTH544kOG1Ug7FV0cXaDQe2tyGzw6V5g5KoePeTiraI1cDiBgCnAXEqoL6k9yYKeYPRneUxQL_P-Ovx1dL70h94sMQgVfnLk-_g=w496-h297-nc

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
troll fail

notice they picked a Storm away game to compare a once off training from Chel$ke

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Yer fail from the A-league no need to try and high and mighty itself over the other codes.

In regards to the game itself though hats off to Sydney they were outstanding and probably deserved an equalizer.

This is coming from a Wanderers supporter.

Mong

Post Whore
Haha

It will certainly annoy some of the insular dickheads who frequent parts of this site.

Makes it a troll success:)

Canard

Immortal
Haha

It will certainly annoy some of the insular dickheads who frequent parts of this site.

Makes it a troll success:)

Like I said in another site.

How is the crowd that turns up to see a once off event of one of the biggest sporting clubs in the world a concern?

I also love how you think the Multi Billion Chelsea need protection from the nasty bully boys that are NRL fans

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
TBH I don't see why A League and NRL need to go head to head, they use the same field dimensions (which helps with regards to government grants etc), they play in different seasons, they aren't both after the same type of athlete (build etc).

They should be unified in their hatred towards the AFL.

Suitman

Post Whore
TBH I don't see why A League and NRL need to go head to head, they use the same field dimensions (which helps with regards to government grants etc), they play in different seasons, they aren't both after the same type of athlete (build etc).

They should be unified in their hatred towards the AFL.

This x 1000000000

Mong

Post Whore
That makes no sense, why should football bother it's self with an insignificant code played in one country?

DiegoNT

First Grade
So apparently both block buster soccer matches Involving two huge English clubs combined tv viewership was less then a regular season nrl match