What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A lifetime Dream

IFR33K

Coach
I’ve always wanted a holiday house by the water somewhere. I love callala bay but prices are stupid atm. Hopefully shiba picks itself off the floor soon and starts showing me a return.

hindy111

Post Whore
@hindy111 needs to do something fast to save this thread, otherwise it might be a gold medal contender for the 2021 LU Rotten Tomato Awards - shit thread category.

You've got work to do in the covid 19 thread. Go find some vaccination status update for us to see. Its very exciting

hindy111

Post Whore
I’ve always wanted a holiday house by the water somewhere. I love callala bay but prices are stupid atm. Hopefully shiba picks itself off the floor soon and starts showing me a return.

My Dad paid 11k for a block of land on the water down the Sth coast 40yrs ago.

Wally21

Bench
Shit Gaz, them were the days!!! My mates dad bought a block at Callala Bay for just over that price and put us to work building a house out of Besser blocks. I would hate to think what it would be worth these days…
I still remeber the tv commercials from when I was a kid for land at Port Stephen’s. I recall a price of around $4000 for a block in the late 70’s

hindy111

Post Whore
Shit Gaz, them were the days!!! My mates dad bought a block at Callala Bay for just over that price and put us to work building a house out of Besser blocks. I would hate to think what it would be worth these days…
I still remeber the tv commercials from when I was a kid for land at Port Stephen’s. I recall a price of around $4000 for a block in the late 70’s

My Dads is worth over 1 mill now. And unlike bitcoin you can enjoy it.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I feel people shouldn't change them. I like yours. Gronks old one I got used to. Mines very good.
It is annoying when people constantly change them

1639086694548.png

The eye of the horis is an ancient Egyptian symbol. I have a sterling silver necklace and have this symbol on it, had it for about 30 years

Latest posts