What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A little birdie told me.

Mitch Brown has trained at fullback all week and that McKinnon is 0.00% chance to play.

Gareth Ellis on the other hand is looking OK, 80/20 chance.

ShanghaiCharlie

Juniors
I can live with Brown at fullback.
Hasn't done much wrong all season and given us good value after there were no expectations at the start of the season.
Would have been tempting to give Lote a run now that Ryan is back.

Talanexor

Juniors
Whatever happened to Ryan at fullback?

I'll admit I only saw a couple of games there, but he looked like a pretty safe option. Didn't offer a whole lot in attack - but the Tigers have never had a problem with their attack anyways.

ShanghaiCharlie

Juniors
I agree with you.

Why doesn't Sheens name Ryan as fullback and put Brown on the wing.

They both play well in those positions.

F**k Sheens sh*ts me.
I'm guessing Sheens is easing Ryan back into first grade after a long layoff. Why not give Brown a shot before the semis get here and there's no pressure...?

wade77

Juniors
Brown couldn't make Cronulla's team last year. He is still useless and we are blinded by the fact Fitzy is so much worse. Surely they would give Mullaney a shot against Cronulla perfect way to blood him.

wade77

Juniors
Don't know about Mullaney being overhyped when he hasn't been given a chance. (Sorry didn't see he was injured). Brown just has a bit of Fitz in him with a general lack of awareness, he is alright as long as the task in front of him is simple.

gronkathon

First Grade
Meaney is gone for at least another fortnight.

Subluxation about 2 weeks ago on the shoulder he had a reconstruction on a few years ago.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
My garden sports bigger gnomes than Mullaney.
A) you don't have a garden
B) you don't have a relevant or remotely optimistic thing to say about any Balmain player

Therefore, your drivel will be stricken from the record.