What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A message for Quigs.....I sincerely hope this helps you

BIKER DRAGON

Juniors
Quigs old son it is time for you to face up to your mental condition and go seek some help. I'm quite sure these people can help you out
http://www.health.qld.gov.au/mentalhealth/

It has now come to the stage where i feel i'm laughing at a poor dim witted soul that is really in need of professional help. For me to keep heaping sh*t on you and laughing at you is wrong, How can i keep pulling the piss and taking advantage of a complete imbecile. I hope you can be saved.

Another thread?

Geezus you are hurting.

I don't know if you need someone to wipe your tears or wipe your arse for you!

Quigs

Immortal
Hey Bike PMQ this is the one I particularly like......

:lol:

The best bit is I look nothing like the dude Quigs has me looking like.......

THE BEST BIT IS... In the viewers minds eye you are exactly as visualled

THE BEST BIT IS... The slob implied gives the impression of being a total farkwit.

THE BEST BIT IS ... You are that farkin' stupid you use the implied image IN YOUR OWN SIG, which just confirms total farkwit status

biker-sig.jpg

THE BEST BIT IS ... I am having fun making you out as an imposter who was outed and now, not that it was ever needed, a totally confirmed squealing farkwit.

THE BEST BIT IS ... I don't have to really work hard to make you look the squealing farkwit that you are, because you do such a fantastic job of it yourself. And they speak so highly of you in the Stains Room which incidently is your own forum.

THE BEST BIT Is ... THE REAL BEST BIT IS ... is that when the going got tough you squealed like a stuck pig to the mods and were banned.

Is Biker, the Poor Mans Quigsy, a whinging squealer...

MYTH DEFINATELY CONFIRMED.

The Far Q

sig-pic.jpg

CONFIRMED: Confessions from a Squealing Pig .... His pitiful excuse
Just hit the report post button it's easy man and it gives them lazy f**king MODS something to do.....Dead set you would think they would be happy to have something to do......But no they just give you a couple of months forced holiday. Not banned for posting a members personal details but banned for making the MODS work. Whats this world coming too eh.

Last edited:

Eion

First Grade
Hey Bike PMQ this is the one I particularly like......

THE BEST BIT IS... The slob implied gives the impression of being a total farkwit.

THE BEST BIT IS ... You are that farkin' stupid you use the implied image IN YOUR OWN SIG, which just confirms total farkwit status

THE BEST BIT IS ... I am having fun making you out as an imposter who was outed and now, not that it was ever needed, a totally confirmed squealing farkwit.

THE BEST BIT IS ... I don't have to really work hard to make you look the squealing farkwit that you are, because you do such a fantastic job of it yourself. And they speak so highly of you in the Stains Room which incidently is your own forum.

THE BEST BIT Is ... THE REAL BEST BIT IS ... is that when the going got tough you squealed like a stuck pig to the mods and were banned.

Is Biker, the Poor Mans Quigsy, a whinging squealer...

MYTH DEFINATELY CONFIRMED.

The Far Q

hahaha I love it. It is embarrassment piled upon embarrassment for PMQ and he keeps coming back for more.

Here's a challenge PMQ, run a poll in your own forum:
Who owns who?
1) Quigs owns PMQ
2) PMQ owns Quigs

Go on I dare ya.

Hey, is it just me or does anyone else find Bikers location a tad confusing......... "PULLING THE PISS OUT OF Quigs"

Does that mean you are pulling, or sucking off poor old Quigsy!!

Think you may have meant "TAKING THE PISS OUT OF insert name here"........ fecking genius.

Hey, is it just me or does anyone else find Bikers location a tad confusing......... "PULLING THE PISS OUT OF Quigs"

Think you may have meant "TAKING THE PISS OUT OF insert name here"........ fecking genius.

No it's right MA.

If you are a window washer that's how you would say it.....

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
hahaha I love it. It is embarrassment piled upon embarrassment for PMQ and he keeps coming back for more.

Here's a challenge PMQ, run a poll in your own forum:
Who owns who?
1) Quigs owns PMQ
2) PMQ owns Quigs

Go on I dare ya.
I would like to see this poll.

Quigs

Immortal

Careful MA, I am definately an owner operator.

A sole trader.

-

Quigs

Immortal
:lol:

The best bit is I look nothing like the dude Quigs has me looking like.......

biker-boxer3.jpg

The Far Q

Just hit the report post button it's easy man and it gives them lazy f**king MODS something to do.....Dead set you would think they would be happy to have something to do......But no they just give you a couple of months forced holiday. Not banned for posting a members personal details but banned for making the MODS work. Whats this world coming too eh.

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
Gee. You know what Quigs? When you graft on a beard to the prospect he looks familiar.

He's still the most fantastic poster here BTW. I'm thinking of asking for a name change. I'll steal from wittyfan and call myself Prospiefan!

Imagine what the duck must be thinking of him.

Quigs

Immortal
Crikey Cap'n what are you going to be like by March.

The Far Q

sig-pic.jpg

Frenzy.

Immortal
Back to being an angry old merkin I'd reckon.

I must say though, The Prospect seem to keep me mellow.

He's just like.......................wow!!

Quigs

Immortal
Yeah he has that WOW factor.

So mysterious, you know he is lurking but you just can't keep him down.

He is a known unknown or the unknow we know, but we dont know .... know what I mean?

The Far Q

sig-pic.jpg

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Na, I love it, ammunition for the whole season.

Imagine being an Illawarra fan and having PMQ, Da Soup and Spats in your ranks.....that would blow.

But we have had MightySharks and a like, not nearly as geniused , but nothing to be proud of either.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Quigs old son it is time for you to face up to your mental condition and go seek some help. I'm quite sure these people can help you out
http://www.health.qld.gov.au/mentalhealth/

It has now come to the stage where i feel i'm laughing at a poor dim witted soul that is really in need of professional help. For me to keep heaping sh*t on you and laughing at you is wrong, How can i keep pulling the piss and taking advantage of a complete imbecile. I hope you can be saved.

Deep seated feelings of inadequacy and symptoms of insecurity manifest in a search for broad acceptance incognito in a fruitless attempt to separate from reality.

Classic Loony behavoiur. Maybe humour the harmless goose.