What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A moment of greatness... *MNF Spoiler*

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
...that simply wasn't great.

Sorry Luke Covell.

Apey

Staff member
What?

I feel more sorry for the guy was originally going to go for the drop goal and received a sh*thouse pass.

Timmah

Staff member
The dummy half looked far too confident, had a feeling he'd stuff up.

Dykes... typical diver.

Covell... nobody's hero :lol:

Timmah

Staff member
All I needed to prove my point, you're no better ;-)

Charlie124

First Grade
Storm were average again tonight and were lucky to get away with that. wouldnt it be funny to see them choke on another premiership.

brooksy19

Bench
f**king ripper of a shot though, if the breeze didn't hit Cronulla in that last 10 mins, It would of been the greatest field goal of all time, IMO.

Azkatro

First Grade
Yeah he hit it bloody well. I wouldn't have gotten it half that far and I can drop kick a footy 35m if I hit it right. He was out near the bloody wing!

wittyfan

Referee
Charlie124 said:
Storm were average again tonight and were lucky to get away with that. wouldnt it be funny to see them choke on another premiership.

To me they are looking like one of those horses in the Melbourne Cup that lead for the first 2400m but are gone and f**ked when they all turn home on the final straight.

salivor

First Grade
I think the Broncos and Cowboys are probably the only 2 top 8 teams that would've struggled to beat the Storm in their last 2 efforts. THe pressure is certainly going to mount and their not going to get the hit out they probably want next week with a weakened Broncos. The lesson is don't rest players going into the finals footy as momentum is everything come finals time.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
The moment of greatness tonight was ignoring Dykes gutless dive.

You can win a few games by taking a dive, but at last the officials have picked the cnuts up.

I say suspend him.

LESStar58

Referee
Charlie124 said:

after tonite I'm not seven sure we'll figure in the grand final calculations.

we might beat brisbane on sunday but parramatta at olympic the following week is going to be THE test....

Azkatro

First Grade
Hah, he didn't even do it right. He got up too early and when he did Gallen walked over to him as if to say "what the f**k are you getting up for, he hasn't blown the whistle yet!"

salivor

First Grade
Dykes recovered very quickly to start yelling instructions at the troops once he saw he wasnt getting a penalty. Still could've cost Melbourne the game allowing Cronulla to set for a drop goal, lucky for them the Sharks had about 30 seconds to plan it and still stuffed it up.

the Lock8

Juniors
What about Slaters try, double movement or not? With what i've seen this year, it should have been given.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
thought this was gonna be about Dykes

he must have watched last years Football WC

BWNB

First Grade
Timmah said:
The dummy half looked far too confident, had a feeling he'd stuff up.

Dykes... typical diver.

Covell... nobody's hero :lol:

Bulldogs, scum biting, carjacking hacks?

Latest posts