What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A pic of Kogarah

Moffo

Referee
dragons.JPG

Personally, i think it looks awesome. Im sure that all saints fans will be extremely pleased with this one

So what does everyone think?

Cheers,
Moffo

G

gorilla

Hey, MoFo ! Howyrdoin ? :p

If you get a pic of the other OKI sign (eastern hill midline) you’ll see me just under the northern sign upright !!
:D
Goz

Anonymous

Juniors
I saw it at HES Moffo and the I was impressed with the attention to detail. The designers actually went out photographed the grounds from different angles to get as much realism as possible.

Curious about that pic though... exactly what is happening? Has there been a shot at goal? Them why is the touchie out of position...? If it was a field goal attempt or a kick downfield, then why are the players spread around?
Can't be a kick-off at 0-0 after 19 minutes.

Moffo

Referee
Goz, im good! i can almost see you! Looks good though hey?

Willow, they may be playing a 20min half game, in which case, the game would've just kicked off, hence the 0-0 scoreline

Wats with the big crowd though? Didnt realise theere were that many saints fans :lol: probably all cronulls fans. I think they are waiting for the ball to come down after a kick off

Wouldnt it be awesome if the crowd was animated so that they had signs and firecrackers that went off when they run out, not to mention streamers going across the field :lol:

Cheers,
Moffo

saints4ever

First Grade
gday all, remember me? lol
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss baaaaaaaack!
anyways, pics llok good mate, just one question, how come theres so many red jerseys instead of white in the crowd? oh i get it, it must be there trying to advertise the away strip to boost sales for us, isnt that nice? ;-)

Latest posts