What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A question for Suity, Misty and co

Hurriflatch

Referee
Let's just say that Hindmarsh's contract has a clause that says if Smith is cut as coach untill the end of his current deal (if not the entirity of Hindy's deal) he'll can get out

Will You
A) Still push for Smiths removal hoping that Hindy doesn't walk?
B) Support Smith 100%?
C) Say that Hindy is expendable to remove Smith?

parra_princess

Juniors
I'll have a crack at answering this for them...
hypothetically speaking IF it does have a Smith Claus in his contract...then they would be hoping for option A)

Suitman

Post Whore
Firstly,

I think you should get over your obsession with the anti Smith mob and grow up.

I, as we all have, have put up with three years of absolute shite on the field, but I gave Smith plenty of time during then to right the wrongs.

I have many times given my views on what I think of him as a person, and a coach for that matter.
But for the idiot who started this thread, I will say once again that I think he is a great coach, and an admiriable, learned and intrigueing person. That has always been my stance.
This year though has proved to me that his time was up at Parramatta.
He may very well move on and take another team to a premiership. I hope he does because I admire him.
But at Parra, I believe he has run his course.

To answer your question, I would take the option which would be for the betterment of the club.
That is, Option D. Whatever it takes to get us a Premiership.
Now, would you stop sitting at your computer and sulking about people that don't agree with you.

Suity

Eelectrica

Referee
Fitzgerald wouldn't put such a clause in the contract if he was thinking of removing Smith. Meaning if such a clause was in the contract, then the only way Smith won't be seeing out his contract is if someone hires a hitman.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Eelectrica said:
Fitzgerald wouldn't put such a clause in the contract if he was thinking of removing Smith. Meaning if such a clause was in the contract, then the only way Smith won't be seeing out his contract is if someone hires a hitman.

That does have a big IF

IF Fitzy was looking to get rid of Smith I've seen nothing to suggest that would be the case

fish eel

Immortal
:roll: :roll:

Yep.....a double eye roll.

The best news our club has had all year, and people cant let it rest........always comes back to the smith thing..... :arrow:

Suitman

Post Whore
fish eel said:
:roll: :roll:

Yep.....a double eye roll.

The best news our club has had all year, and people cant let it rest........always comes back to the smith thing..... :arrow:

Fishy,

I was asked a question and I answered it.
I have already congratulated Denis and Smithy in another thread.

Suity

scottyeel

Bench
Well said Fish, the best night for our club this year and people still gotta stir shlt. Ill give it a triple.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

fish eel

Immortal
because its such a freakin bore, thats why!!

lets see, we lose tomorrow....the 'anti smith' threads start....we win the 'anti smiths' get bashed....hohum hohum........

Ron Jeremy

Coach
What the hell is wrong with you Hurri???.......why are trying to cause an argument when we have just recieved some positive news??......are you a Smith groupie and acknowledge this as a testimony to Smith??.........do you wan't a frikken Hippy badge for your effort you suppositry :!:

Suitman

Post Whore
Ron Jeremy said:
What the hell is wrong with you Hurri???.......why are trying to cause an argument when we have just recieved some positive news??......are you a Smith groupie and acknowledge this as a testimony to Smith??.........do you wan't a frikken Hippy badge for your effort you suppositry :!:

That is spot on.

It was the most stupid, poorly timed thread on an evening of good news in a season where there hasn't been much to smile about.

Suity

Latest posts