What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Request For Kiwis

nadera78

Juniors
I think I'm right in saying a couple of guys off of this forum have said they are heading down to Greymouth for the Kiwis game on the weekend. If so can someone take a few piccies of the game and especially Wingham Park? It would be much appreciated, cheers.

BatiFan

Juniors
I beleive that it will also be shown on Sky as well. If anyone is able to tape the game onto DVD can you please PM me, as I would love to see this game.

Jeffles

Bench
TVNZ's website carried a news bulletin previewing the game. Got a good look at the ground and some old footage of the NZ provincal competition.

Youtube has the teams doint he haka afte the game as well.

carlnz

Bench
BatiFan said:
I beleive that it will also be shown on Sky as well. If anyone is able to tape the game onto DVD can you please PM me, as I would love to see this game.

Sorry mate, just PM me next time you want a BC match or what ever tapped.

russ13

First Grade
Nadera

I got to the game but made the mistake of leaving my camera in my bag at the motel.

Geez I regretted not having it & would have loved posting some of the pictures that I know I would have taken.

The crowd was about 4000 & I thought the residents team played bravely.

langpark

First Grade
awesome pics man! you must have had great seats or a great zoom on your camera. Nice facepaint too. It's just a shame such a great spectacle was watched by such a pathetic crowd.

RLIF

Juniors
langpark said:
awesome pics man! you must have had great seats or a great zoom on your camera. Nice facepaint too. It's just a shame such a great spectacle was watched by such a pathetic crowd.

Pathetic crowd? the whole f**ken town was there...

langpark said:

Front row seats and a decent camera. Great night and a great game. Aussie crowd was really quiet until the last second but very good banter between opposing fans

Best night ever

Latest posts